Nava at Neview nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Nava, for nominating me! If you haven’t visited her blog already, you need to head over there now! She writes some great articles on makeup and beauty.
About the award:
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate other people to receive this award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I would love to be a panda! That way I can do silly things and sleep, and people would still find it cute.
2. Are you team iPhone or team Android?
Lol! The biggest debate… I am team Android but I haven’t used an iPhone, yet. So I will not get into it.
3. What is your dream job?
Ah! I am not too sure. I am an electrical engineer but I don’t know if I see myself in this field in 10 years. A makeup artist (hopefully). If not then a full-time blogger, maybe.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Ireland! Ever since I have read and watched PS: I Love You, I want to visit the country. And there’s nothing better than getting to live there forever.
5. You’re deserted on an island and can only bring 1 item, what is it?
An unlimited supply of body cleansers because I have a terrible OCD and I can’t be unclean, lol. Not an idealistic choice but what can I say?
3 Things About Myself:
- I am afraid of heights and lizards.
- I am a cat lady. Show me your cat’s pictures and we’ll be friends.
- Every time I eat (overeat) biryani, I cry and promise myself that I would never eat it again because my stomach hurts.
My Questions For My Nominees:
- (Weird/funny) Do you burp in public?
- Nude lipstick or Red lipstick?
- Would you like to have a wedding or a marriage? (If you know what I mean!)
- Are you a full-time blogger?
- Team jeans or Team leggings?
My Best Post:
Based on the number of views, the winner is Beauty Empties – March 2018
But the post I love the most is My 6 Summer Beauty Must-Haves!