Summer is here and it is so annoying to step out in this scorching heat! A few weeks ago, I got this massage gel from Khadi because it said ‘mint and aloe vera’ (and no artificial green colour unlike the aloe vera gels available in the affordable price range)
Price: ₹160 for 100g / 3.5oz
Packaging & Texture: It comes in a plastic tub and the gel is transparent and smells like Center fresh chewing gum! (For those of you who don’t get this, it has a menthol-like smell) The gel gets absorbed quickly and leaves no oily film behind.
Product Description, Ingredients & Direction to use:
Product Description, Ingredients and Direction
- It gives a cooling effect when applied and I sometimes store it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes before applying and it feels so good, especially when you have come back after a hectic day.
- A small quantity is required to cover face and neck and it gets absorbed quickly. It cleanses slight dirt and sebum, not makeup. So take your makeup off before you use it.
- It feels cool and relaxing when applied. I massage it for 4-5 minutes then keep it on for 2-3 minutes and wipe it off with cotton/ wash my face.
- It can be used after cleansing your face as it leaves skin fresh, soft and supple. It feels firm and bouncy.
- I used it in the morning after I woke up today and didn’t use any cleanser or moisturizer. The skin was clean and hydrated for the rest of the day and there was no oil on my face for at least 4-5 hours! Even after a few hours, the sebum production was quite less, just a little on my T-zone. I am thinking of replacing my entire morning skin care routine with this single product for a few days and see how it works.
- Didn’t break my sensitive skin out, controlled oil, and left skin very hydrated.
It’s a multi-purpose product and is suitable for all skin types. You, of course, can do a patch test to see if it suits you well since some people are allergic to fragrance. I consider it to be a must-have in summer. It was my first product from Khadi and I am thinking of trying a few more.
The price is very affordable and it’ll last you long so do give it a try!
This brand is cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian. Go to their website, they do international shipping too.
Thank you for reading! 🙂